At first, I thought I would write about John Paul II’s canonization that is happening this Sunday and his life. Or maybe write about what the devotion to the Divine Mercy is (since this Sunday is also Divine Mercy Sunday). But, let’s be real, I’m no good at writing about peoples’ lives and if you want to know about JP2 or the devotion to the Devine Mercy then you can read about that on Wikipedia.
Instead, let’s talk about something that you can’t find the answer to on Google. As the school year is winding down, I have been reflecting a lot on how the year went and my time at Baylor. As some already know, there is a good chance that I will not be at Baylor for my second year on staff with FOCUS. I could sit here and write about how I am sad to be leaving Baylor (which I am) and the friends I have met here, but let’s leave the sobbing for later. I would like to take a moment to point out some of my favorite memories from the past year.
10. Nap times.
9. Having Father Daniel as our fearless leader.
8. Pranking Sam’s (Regional Director) and Marcus’ (Director of Collegiate Outreach) car when they visited.
7. Teaming up with The Stackers. #YouKnowWhoYouAre
6. Ana telling me that I “glisten like a Greek god”. You can ask her about that one. #DatingFastProbs?
5. This picture.
4. Dancing at Wild West!
3. Seeing Father Daniel avoid Ana like the plague
2. Bible study at IHOP! #TFM
1. Getting to meet and spend a year with all the lovely people of St. Peter’s at Baylor. But seriously! This year has been awesome and it has been so much fun getting to know everyone. I will miss you guys so much. It has been great seeing the St. Peter’s community growing and thriving. Keep Christ as number one in your life and He will continue to do amazing things at Baylor!
Love you guys!